Safe Kids USA is a nationwide network of organizations working to prevent unintentional childhood injury, the leading cause of death and disability for children ages 1 to 14.
Safe Kids’ members educate families, provide safety devices to families in need and advocate for better laws to help keep children safe, healthy and out of the emergency room. Members also
- Teach families about child injury risks and prevention
- Encourage and conduct research on leading injury risks
- Evaluate solutions for injury risks
- Work to pass and improve child safety laws and regulations
- Provide lifesaving devices such as child safety seats, helmets and smoke alarms to families in need
- Promote corporate leadership in child safety through effective and sustainable partnerships